Saturday, October 6, 2007
Christmas Chocolat Brownie
40g glucose syrup
180g bittersweet chocolate
60g cake flour
1. Beat eggs, salt and sugar until fluffy
2. Add glucose syrup and melted chocolat. mix evenly.
3. Add sifted cake flour and melted butter. Mix evenly.
4. Add crushed walnuts and pour batter into baking dish. Bake at 170C -180C for 25-30 minutes.
5. Allow to coll. Top with chocolat mousse. Refrigerate until hardened. Cut into 6 different sized squares, then assemble.
Sid suggested to me that I should put some coloured butter cream to decorate this brownie in order to give some intensity of the festive..... maybe.....lol!...... I got to say this recipe is simple and can be done easily and fast especially when there is so many things to do. Brownie can be deep freeze, therefore you can prepare it earlier. I hope you will enjoy this one and I will be posting more christmas goodies on this coming months.
Big Boys Oven