Baileys Cheesecake, a recipe adapted from Anita & Sanny, Jam Bakery.
a 6 x 6inch square cake mould
an Oreo biscuit cake base
- Add crushed biscuits into melted unsalted butter
- Mix well with a teaspoon
- Pour all the mixture into the cake ring
- Press until it's spread out evenly with a teaspoon
Defrost cream cheese in room tempreature
80g Crushed Oreo Biscuit
40g Melted Unsalted Butter
190g Cream Cheese
50g Baileys Irish Cream
70g Granulated Sugar
170g Whipping Cream
10g Crunchy Chocolate Perls
4envelops Gelatin Leaf
1pcs Chocolate Stick
5g Chocolate Cocoa Powder
1pcs Edible Gold Paper
1. Whisk whipping cream with electric mixer at medium speed unitl soft peak form. Leave for use later
2. Whisk cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Then add in granulated sugar gradually and whisk until blended.
3. Pour milk in and fold well with rubber spatula.
4. Pour in Baileys Irish Cream and gently fold well.
5. Fold in whisked whipping cream and gently mix well.
6. Prepare melted gelatin. pour into the mixture, fold gently and quickly until smooth.
7. Pour half of the mixture into the cake mould, and then evenlt scatter the crunchy chocolate pearls on top.
8. Pour the rest of the mixture into the cake mould and refrigerate for 1.5hours. Lastly, sift some chocolate cocoa powder on the top and decorate the cake with the chocolate stick and edible gold paper.
Big Boys Oven