Almond Cookies (30 pcs)
100g unsalted soften butter
50g icing sugar
1 vanilla pod
120g cookie flour(sifted)
25g milk powder
40g almond powder
1/4teaspoon baking powder(sifted)
15g egg white
35pcs whole almond
1. Preheat the oven 180C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix unsalted soften butter, icing sugar and salt. Beat until smoothly blended.
3. Add vanilla pod, eggs and continue to beat.
4. Add in cookie flour, milk powder, almond powder and baking powder.Mixing just until it is incorporated.
5. Put the dough in a bag and chill for 30 minutes.
6. Scoop the dough about 10g and make it into a ball. Place it onto the baking tray.
7. Once all balls are done, wash them with egg white and place an almond on them.
8. Top oven heat 180C and bottom 150C. Bake them for about 25 minutes. Switch off the oven and leave them inside the oven for another 10 minutes.
Big Boys Oven