Almond Cookies (30 pcs)
100g unsalted soften butter
50g icing sugar
1 vanilla pod
120g cookie flour(sifted)
25g milk powder
40g almond powder
1/4teaspoon baking powder(sifted)
15g egg white
35pcs whole almond
1. Preheat the oven 180C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix unsalted soften butter, icing sugar and salt. Beat until smoothly blended.
3. Add vanilla pod, eggs and continue to beat.
4. Add in cookie flour, milk powder, almond powder and baking powder.Mixing just until it is incorporated.
5. Put the dough in a bag and chill for 30 minutes.
6. Scoop the dough about 10g and make it into a ball. Place it onto the baking tray.
7. Once all balls are done, wash them with egg white and place an almond on them.
8. Top oven heat 180C and bottom 150C. Bake them for about 25 minutes. Switch off the oven and leave them inside the oven for another 10 minutes.
Big Boys Oven
Friday, December 14, 2007
(8 inch square baking pan)
150gm dark chocolat, chopped
180gm unalted butter
15ml monin hazelnut syrup
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
80gm cake flour
150gm walnut (crushed)
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Melt chocolat together with butter. Stir frequently until chocolat is melted.
Stir in sugar, hazelnut syrup and salt.
Add egg one at a time, stirring until the first one is incorporated before adding next. Stir in the flour and beat with a spatula until smooth and glossy.
Stir in walnut, scrape the batter into the pan and smooth to even it.
Bake for 20 mins or until the brownies just begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
Slice the brownie into 2 layer (layer thickness up to your liking)
Rasberry & Strawberry Mousse
Refer to my previous chocolat mousse recipe, take chocolat and hazelnut syrup out and replace them with 80gm of rasberry puree and 10ml of rasberry Monin syrup and 10ml strawberry monin syrup.
Big Boys Oven